RAD Recovery Coordinator - County Durham
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people & families, employment, training & education and housing services. In the last 3 years we have doubled in size. In 2018/19 we have a projected turnover of circa £36 million pounds and will employ in excess of 900 staff, expanding from a turnover of £27 million pounds and 700 staff in a matter of one year.
We are recruiting for a RAD recovery coordinator to be based in our County Durham Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service. The service supports adults, children, young people and families across County Durham with drug and alcohol issues. The successful post holder will match our organisational ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service delivery across County Durham, engaging with local communities and supporting their priorities. Main duties of the role include:
- To deliver recovery academy pathways and interventions within the service, ensuring provision is integrated and effective.
- To promote a positive, inclusive and therapeutic environment within RAD programme delivery, ensuring client engagement, participation and feedback is prioritised across all delivery elements.
- To deliver an evidence based comprehensive psychosocial programme alongside a range of activities that support the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
- Manage a service user caseload, reviewing on-going care and treatment and liaising closely with the full range of workers and skills within the multi-agency team, including family members and significant others as appropriate.
Candidates will be recruited within the advertised range, please did not automatically expect initial recruitment to be at the top end, as this will depend on experience and enables progression in role through the Humankind development process.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 4th December 2020. Interviews to be held Monday 21st December 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/CDD/23.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities