Volunteer - Admin/Reception Support - Haringey
This role involves assisting the team of an established drugs and alcohol recovery service by carrying out general administrative tasks including data input and retrieval, running data reports, revising standard forms, and filing. An admin/reception volunteer may also help provide the first point of contact for users and visitors to the service by phone and in person.
These can include some or all of the following:
- Welcoming callers to the service
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and courteously, transferring calls to the appropriate person or taking messages
- Responding to requests for information about Humankind and our services
- Maintaining effective filing systems and archiving closed files
- Updating and running reports from a database
- Composing standard letters
- Revising existing forms
Please Note: We have Covid-19 risk management measures at our services, and you may be asked to complete an individual risk assessment. Please feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 4th December 2020.
To request an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 07957297828 quoting reference 20/VOL/26.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.