Clinical Administrator - Stafford
In April 2020; our brand new treatment and recovery services in Staffordshire went live, providing a safe environment in which people can develop their life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
Working as part of a city wide team you will provide first class administrative support to the clinical team. You will have excellent communications, organisation and prioritisation skills to effectively manage your workload.
As directed by the Team Manager the Clinical Administrator will be an integral member of the dynamic team, using their abilities and skills to:
- Organise and manage information
- Communicate effectively with a range of people
- Manage a number of priorities
- Keep calm under pressure to ensure your success in this post
If you’re looking for a change and want to be involved in the development of an outstanding substance misuse service then now is the time to join Humankind.
We understand the importance of ensuring all our service users are safe from harm and are committed to following guidelines on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and good working practices, including the safe recruitment of workers.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on the Wednesday 4th November 2020
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/STA/29.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities