Receptionist Administrator - Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people & families, employment, training & education and housing services. In the last 3 years we have doubled in size.
We are recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to be based in our County Durham Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service on a fixed term contract of 10 months (maternity cover). The service supports adults, children, young people and families across County Durham with drug and alcohol issues. The successful post holder will match our organisational ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service delivery across County Durham, engaging with local communities and supporting their priorities.
Main duties of the role include:
- Providing the full range of administrative support to the drug and alcohol recovery service, ensuring the service operates efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors to the service and to ensure everyone contacting the service is welcomed, supported and where appropriate signposted to service staff and/or relevant partners. This involves covering Reception as and when required.
- Ensuring service information is recorded to a high standard within agreed timescales.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on Friday 30th October 2020 with Interviews held Thursday 5th & Friday 6th November 2020
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/CDD/18.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities