Assessment & Engagement Worker - Sunderland
We are motivated to help those hardest to reach realise their full potential. Join us at the heart of it.
Wear Recovery is a service made up of several key partners including Humankind, enabling the development of a peer led, recovery community. Providing a safe environment in which people can develop the life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
Based in one of our busy hubs, you will be required to work as part of a team to provide recovery planning and case management to substance misusers (Drug and Alcohol) at different stages of their recovery journey, from the assessment and engagement phase providing holistic and structured recovery coordination and PSI.
The post holder will be expected to work closely with partner agencies in community and outreach settings. The post holder will support parents/carers where appropriate.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide holistic support to adult service users entering the service and to coordinate their treatment for up to 16 weeks, including assessment, recovery coordination, PSI delivery and multi-agency working.
- Be an integral member of the dynamic multi agency team developing and delivering comprehensive and tailored individual interventions that will include delivery of a full range of structured, open access one to one and group support.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 2nd November 2020. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10th November 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/WR/11.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities