HALT Care Coordinator - Staffordshire
Humankind is a vibrant and growing charity with over 30 years' experience working with individuals, families and communities affected by health and social inequalities across the country with a focus on improving people’s wellbeing. Humankind is one of England’s most successful home-grown charities. We have over 1,100 staff and around 100 volunteers providing services for over 20,000 people. Our specialist services include substance use, clinical, employment training and education, housing services, housing support and health, young people and families’ services.
Our Innovative Stars service is an integrated provision which includes harm reduction, care coordination, clinical interventions, recovery planning and aftercare. This service will run for at least five years with potential for further contract extensions. This exciting new service has 3 Hubs across the county of Staffordshire:-
- North – Newcastle-under-Lyme & Staffordshire Moorlands.
- West – Stafford, Cannock and surrounding areas.
- East – Burton, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
We have the pleasure to offer several exciting new opportunities to the right the people in the North Staffordshire area working closely with alcohol clients who require post discharge from hospital and to prevent them from impacting on Accident and Emergency services and mainstream hospital based services.
The community HALT team will work intensively with a relatively small cohort of individuals who have complex physical and mental health needs and support them prior to or following detoxification and will do this in conjunction with nurses based within the team.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 23rd October 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 638747 quoting reference 20/STA/24.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities