SPOC Advisor - Forward Leeds
Forward Leeds is a service made up of several key partners including Humankind, enabling the development of a peer led, recovery community. Providing a safe environment in which people can develop the life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
SPOC Advisors will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective response, to all contacts made to Forward Leeds including those from professionals, service users, family members or carers.
The successful candidates will be fundamental members of a dynamic team. You will use your abilities and skills to:
- Manage enquiries coming into the service - via telephone calls, emails, faxes and web enquiries
- Assess clients coming into service and allocate to most appropriate element of the service
- Respond to all enquiries in an efficient and calm manner; directing the clients and professionals to the most appropriate element of the service
- Work within a multi-disciplinary organisation to achieve a range of outcomes
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Thursday 22nd October 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/LDA/26.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities