Volunteer Coordinator - South Tyneside
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a growing organisation? Are you passionate about volunteering and its impact on individuals, organisations and stakeholders? Do you want to work with a diverse group of people across South Tyneside? If yes, then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting vacancy for a Volunteer Coordinator. Working closely with the organisations Volunteer Development Manager and other Volunteer Coordinators and Leads you will implement the Humankind Volunteer Programme across South Tyneside.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To implement the Humankind Volunteer Programme
- Providing advice and support to colleagues on volunteers
- To recruit, induct, train, support and supervise volunteers
- To support, guide and advise any staff supervising and supporting volunteers
- To monitor volunteers experiences
- To coordinate student placements across South Tyneside
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 19th October 2020. With interviews taking place via an online platform on Thursday 29th October 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/ST/10.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities