Think Family Lead Practitioner - Durham
We are looking for a motivated and innovative individual who can continue to move the Think Family agenda forward within the service during a fixed term of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Main duties of the role will include:
- To coordinate and implement Think Family interventions and activity across the County Durham Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service.
- Develop and maintain links with local authority children and family services including the Stronger Families Team.
- Support the development and implementation of Think Family approaches.
- To engage with wider Think Family forums/conferences/training ensuring service practice is underpinned by the most up to date evidence and guidance.
- To work collaboratively with the Safeguarding Lead to promote workforce development in relation to early identification/ thresholds/hidden harm and increase referrals/pathways into wider family services.
- To act as a conduit between wider family services and the County Durham drug and alcohol team.
- To ensure a whole family approach is represented within key service documentation and case note recording.
- To develop and deliver family focused staff training sessions collaboratively with the service training team, including CRAFT and I See I Hear.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 28th September 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/CDD/13.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities