IT Helpdesk Support Analyst - Bowburn
We are looking for an amazing IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to enable the IT Services team to continue to provide the excellent support and high levels of customer service that we are known for.
The IT Helpdesk Support role is a key role within the IT Services Team at Humankind. Focusing on excellent customer service every day, the role will handle the incident and request lifecycle from initial contact through to successful confirmation of closure, tracking and managing progress with other teams, individuals, and 3rd parties where appropriate.
The role is a new role and will be a keystone in the provision of IT support for Humankind.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/CSS/22.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities