Project Manager - Reconnected to Health, HMP Durham
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people and families, employment training and education and housing services. We are proud to be a national charity based in the North East, promoting fair chances for all.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to support Humankind’s service delivery within Reconnected to Health in HMP Durham. The service is led by Spectrum Community Health CIC delivered in partnership with Humankind and Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. Launched on 1st April, Reconnected to Health offers high quality care, promoting opportunities and supporting best possible outcomes for individuals, their families and communities across North East prisons. The successful post holder will match our ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service quality and performance within this partnership.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Management, leadership and supervisory responsibility for designated staff within Humankind’s Reconnected to Health team.
- Responsible for effective delivery and performance of Humankind’s service within the Reconnected to Health partnership within a designated establishment/s.
- Responsible for the effective operation of Humankind’s Reconnected to Health service coordinating delivery elements, staffing, integrated partnerships and working environment within designated establishment/s.
- Lead on an identified area of Humankind’s Reconnected to Health service offer, ensuring effective and integrated delivery within the wider partnership model.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years management experience and hold, or be willing to work towards, a recognised management qualification with an understanding of and commitment to integrated recovery focused drug and alcohol services. High level of knowledge and understanding of drug and alcohol service delivery in non-statutory settings. You must be able to motivate and influence others and promote the ethos and values of partnership working.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon Monday 17th August 2020 with Interviews will take place over the telephone or via Teams.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/NEP/10.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities