HR Administrator - Bowburn
Are you looking to develop your career within HR? We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward thinking HR Administrator to join our fast paced and thriving HR Admin team. This is a part time post covering 15 hours over a Monday & Tuesday.
The role holder will be responsible for providing a valued service to employees and fulfilling a critical support role within the HR team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high volume, first line HR information and transactional advice to managers and employees via email, telephone or face to face.
- To maintain and update computerised HR systems & databases ensuring the accurate recording of personal, employment and payroll information.
- Support the development and delivery of onboarding of new employees including preparing & issuing offer documentation and carrying out pre-employment checks.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on the Monday 17th August 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/CSS/19.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities