Lead Nurse - Staffordshire
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with experience in substance misuse and leading a clinical team.
This Lead Nurse role will be part of the Senior Leadership team working closely with operational, nursing and medical colleagues.
The Lead Nurse will manage a team of Registered Nurses across Staffordshire, the team consists of Health and Wellbeing Nurses, Hospital Liaison Nurses and Nurse Prescribers.
The post will also require the person to be a competent Independent Prescriber, the role will be split, ensuring that both elements are sufficiently covered.
We understand the importance of ensuring all our service users are safe from harm and are committed to following guidelines on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and good working practices, including the safe recruitment of workers.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on Friday 14th August 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/STA/18.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities