Administration Team Leader - Barnsley
Barnsley Recovery Steps provides a wide range of interventions to individuals who require support around drug or alcohol use. We are looking for a dynamic and highly organised Team Leader who can work in a fast paced, demanding environment to provide administrative leadership for the service. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation who deliver a range of support services across Barnsley.
As directed by the Clinical Services Manager, the post holder will be an integral member of the team, using their abilities and skills to:
- Provide line management support to the administration team
- Co-ordinate effective administrative and business support to the service
- Support the service through the collection of data for reporting purposes
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be competent in using Microsoft Packages with experience of using spreadsheets, databases and/or case management systems. Excellent time management skills with an ability to plan and prioritise work is essential alongside a flexible approach to workload.
An efficient organiser, you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver on tasks working collaboratively with the team to benefit the people we support.
If you would like further information or informal discussion about the role, please contact Leigh Balding, Clinical Services Manager on 01226 779066.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 24th August 2020 with Interviews held week commencing 31st August 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/BRS/05.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities