Lead Practitioner Recovery Coordination - South Tyneside
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people and families, employment training and education and housing services. We are proud to be a national charity based in the North East, promoting fair chances for all.
To help us achieve these ambitions, we are recruiting for a Lead Practitioner for our Recovery Co-Ordination Team to be based in our South Tyneside Adult Recovery Service.
This service supports residents of South Tyneside with Drug and Alcohol needs. The successful post holder will match our organisational ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service delivery across South Tyneside, engaging with local communities and supporting their priorities.
Main Duties for the role will include:
- Supervisory responsibility for recovery co-ordination staff within the integrated service team.
- Supervise and maintain delivery and performance of recovery co-ordination and PSI pathways within the wider service delivery model.
- Take a lead role in development of effective and collaborative recovery co-ordination and PSI pathways within the integrated service model.
- Take a lead role in the effective day-to-day operation of a designated service premises, coordinating service delivery elements, staffing and the working environment.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on the Friday 14th August 2020 with interviews for these posts will be held on Tuesday 25th August 2020
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/ST/07.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities