Recovery Coordinator - South Tyneside
Are you passionate about supporting people in their recovery? Do you have transferable skills and/or experience to empower people to achieve their full potential?
This is a service supporting residents of South Tyneside with Drug and Alcohol issues. The successful post holder will match our organisational ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service delivery across South Tyneside, engaging with local communities and supporting their priorities.
We are now recruiting Recovery for a Recovery Coordinator, who is passionate and committed to delivering high quality case management and care co-ordination. You will be acting as both supporter and facilitator, for those in structured treatment wanting to make positive changes that help individuals achieve their treatment goals. You will be responsible for recovery focused assessment, recovery planning and risk management in addition to the delivery of appropriate personalised interventions at all stages of treatment. You will work flexibly co-ordinating care within a multi-disciplinary team and with a range of local health, social and criminal justice agencies to ensure service users receive safe and effective treatment.
Main duties for the role will include:
• To work as part of a team to provide collaborative recovery planning and case management to substance misusers (drug and alcohol) across all stages of individuals’ recovery journeys, from assessment and engagement through to sustained recovery.
• To provide holistic and structured recovery coordination and psychosocial interventions to service clients, involving their families and carers.
• Working to ensure effective delivery of recovery coordination within the full integrated service model.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on Wednesday 15th July 2020 with interviews for this post will be held on Wednesday 22nd July 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 638747 quoting reference 20/ST/04.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities