Administrator - Wear Recovery
Wear Recovery is a service made up of several key partners including Humankind, enabling the development of a peer led, recovery community. Providing a safe environment in which people can develop the life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
The role will be based within our busy hub in Sunderland City Centre, although work from other locations will be required. You will be required to oversee the running of a busy reception whilst also providing first class administrative support to a team of recovery staff. Candidates must display an accommodating and welcoming approach, assisting the integrated team to achieve sustainable treatment outcomes for service users.
The Administrator will be an integral member of the dynamic multi agency team, using their abilities and skills to:
• Organise and manage information
• Use data systems as required by the service
• Communicate effectively with a range of people
• Manage a number of priorities
• Keep calm under pressure to ensure success in this post
The closing date for completed applications is noon on Friday 3rd July 2020 with Interview held week commencing 6th July 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at email@example.com or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 638747 quoting reference 20/WR/05.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities