Team Manager - Forward Leeds
Looking for more than just a job? We are motivated to help those hardest to reach realise their full potential. Join us at the heart of it.
The post holder will provide the management and supervision of a multi-agency/disciplinary recovery team offering a flexible and accessible service to alcohol and drug users.
• To promote the work of Forward Leeds service and liaise closely with other agencies and make effective links with services and facilities in the community to benefit service users
• To achieve performance targets in conjunction with management through motivating and managing the team effectively.
• To work jointly to develop and agree effective pathways and procedures across the service
• To provide direct supervision, support and development to staff members and volunteers including skill and commitment to the delivery of Structured Psychosocial Interventions.
• To audit staff and service targets against individual staff, Service Specifications and Contractual Targets
We understand the importance of ensuring all our service users are safe from harm and are committed to following guidelines on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and good working practices, including the safe recruitment of workers.
The closing date for completed applications is noon on the 2nd June 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at HR@humankindcharity.org.uk or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting 20/LDA/14.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities