Admin Reception Support Volunteer - London & South
We are recruiting for a Admin/Reception Support Volunteer to join our team at Haringey Recovery Service, London.
This role involves assisting the team of an established drugs and alcohol recovery service by carrying out general administrative tasks including data input and retrieval, running data reports, revising standard forms, and filing. An admin/reception volunteer may also help provide the first point of contact for users and visitors to the service by phone and in person.
Tasks of the role include:
• Welcoming callers to the service
• Ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and courteously, transferring calls to the appropriate person or taking messages
• Responding to requests for information about Blenheim and our services
• Maintaining effective filing systems and archiving closed files
• Updating and running reports from a database
• Composing standard letters
• Revising existing forms
• Complying with all Blenheim policies and procedures, including service and local Safeguarding Procedures, General Data Protection Requirements and Health & Safety
Please visit https://humankind.careers for more information and an application form. The closing date for completed applications is noon on the 3rd July 2020.
Application packs are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our recruitment line on 01325 731160 quoting reference 20/VOL/06.
Please Note: Due to the impact of Coronavirus we won't be able to conduct interviews until these are able to happen face-to-face, so we anticipate this post won't begin for a number of weeks but will be happy to arrange an informal telephone call in the meantime. With permission we will complete references.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.