Recovery Wrx Website Content Volunteer - Leeds & home based
Forward Leeds is the Alcohol, Drug and Recovery service for adults and young people in the Leeds area. Services include: Prevention and Early Intervention; Young Peoples Service; Family Plus; Active and Fast Track Recovery. For more info see the website http://www.forwardleeds.co.uk
RecoveryWrx is an online recovery magazine. About Recovery; For people in Recovery; By People in Recovery.The website originated from 5 Ways and represents a curated resource of recover related content sourced from individuals both in-service and around the world. Currently has around 150 articles with readers in 23 countries.
Details of role -
Website Content -
- Seeking out interesting content, contacting authors, liaison, editing copy and creating posts in Wordpress
- Sourcing and creating graphics associated with content
- Maintaining editorial database
- Creating an editorial calendar and working with editor to plan future content
Social Media -
- Adding content to Instagram/ Twitter & Facebook either promoting site content or sharing relevant content to audience
- Maintaining on-brand dialogue with other users
- Promoting website
- Promoting awareness of selected events throughout the year (eg: Alcohol Awareness Week)
- Promoting events when relevant.
RWX // Vision -
- Actively contribute to RWX initiatives to generate awareness, increase audience
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.