HR Assistant Volunteer - Bowburn
The HR team cover all the “people functions” within the Organisation. The team comprises of HR Advisory Services, HR Administration Services (including recruitment), Learning & Development, Volunteering and Communications & Engagement.
The team support all Managers and Employees with employment related issues and queries as well as support our workforce (employees and volunteers) to develop and realise their potential.
The role will be to support the Communication, Engagement and Change Officer and the HR Admin Team. It will provide an opportunity to be part of a diverse HR team, in a fast paced but friendly environment, supporting a range of functions.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Answering the phone
Responding to queries
Supporting with events
Successful applicants will be:
• Able to work to instruction and on own initiative
• Have confident communication skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
• Have an interest in Admin / HR
• Ideally have experience of a similar role. This is desirable, not essential, as appropriate in house training will be given
For an application form please email email@example.com or call 07957297828
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.