Administration Assistant - Business Support - Bowburn
As a leading national charity and following exponential growth, Humankind’s Business Support Team are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator at their Head office, which is soon to be relocating to new premises in Bowburn, County Durham.
You will be working as part of a small supportive and friendly team in a fast-moving environment, you will engage with a range of specialist functions to provide day-to-day support whilst holding a number of core responsibilities:
Working with the Executive Business Support Manager to:
• prepare and support a range of meetings and staff events
• arrange meetings, conferences, travel and accommodation for our Executive Management Team and compile required reports
• maintain relevant company intranet sites, staff lists, organisation charts and service directories
Supporting the Business Development Co-ordinator to:
• gather generic information to complete standard PQQs, develop skills in relation to tracking of tender portals and identifying possible opportunities
• maintain and develop information systems and prepare statistical reports
A proven track record of delivering administration support in a fast-moving environment and a sound working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. is required.
If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to deal with problems or new tasks which may come your way, this unique role will provide the opportunity to use your skills and experience to work autonomously, whilst supporting effective workflow across the Business Support Team.
If you like the sound of the above and feel energised by the idea of joining a great charity which is undergoing exciting transformation, then we would love to hear from you.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.
What we offer you?
We offer benefits including
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year (pro rata)
- Optional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye tests & discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Learning & Development Opportunities