Volunteer Admin/Receptionist - Leeds - Kirkgate
Role title Admin/Reception Support
Team reporting to Forward Leeds
Brief description of project
Forward Leeds supports adults and young people to make healthy choices about alcohol and drugs. We reduce risk-taking behaviours through dedicated prevention, early intervention and tailored programmes.
Our ultimate goal is to support people to achieve and sustain recovery.
For more info see the website http://www.forwardleeds.co.uk
Details of Role (Tasks)
• Answering the telephone and dealing with general queries including taking messages
• To meet and greet clients/visitors and inform staff when clients/visitors are in reception
• Preparing post
• Photocopying documents/forms
• Assisting staff as necessary
• To assist in the setup of training/meeting and group rooms including preparing refreshments and clearing away after
• Data entry as requested
• To work within strict confidential guidelines that comply with Humankind Policies and Guidance
• Good communication skills – confident communicating with a range of people both face to face and by telephone
• Reliable, honest and approachable
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to present self in a professional manner
• Good IT skills
• Able to work to instruction and on own initiative
• Committed to attending mandatory training, workshops and regular supervision
For an application form please email: email@example.com or call on 07394 563585
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address you have provided on your application form, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Ensure that you check your emails after the closing date as you will not be contacted by any other means.